The United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona’s Nutrition Program offers more ways for your center or home to obtain nutritional and physical activity information and educational training. Please check this page for upcoming events from cooking classes to conferences to gain skills and knowledge to help enrich your center.
In addition to events offered through United Way, we would also like to provide information about fun events in our Tucson community related to nutrition and physical activity. These events can provide additional information for centers and for parents on how to incorporate more physical activity and to create healthy lifestyles.
Movement & Learning with Dr. Clersida Garcia , Saturday June 8, 2013
- Dr. Garcia Movement Workshop
- Presentation: 8:30-10:30 AM
- Technical Assistance: 10:30-11:00 AM
- Location: UWTSA
- 330 N. Commerce Park Loop, Tucson, AZ
- RSVP to Nancy Ortiz
- Phone: 520-903-3946
- Email: email@example.com
Cooking Smart (Spanish), Saturday March 10, 2012 from 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Location: Catalina High School
- 4300 E. Sunrise Dr. Map
- Please contact Alisa Aarce for information and registration p: 520.903.9000 ext. 131 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy Youth Celebration, Saturday March 10th, 2012 from 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Location: ASDB
- Please contact Alisa Arce for information and registration p: 520.903.9000 ext. 131 email:email@example.com
CPPW Closing Ceremony, Friday March 16th 2012